Emily's trip from Baltimore, MD to Monterey, CA on a 98 Yamaha YZF600R

Friday, June 23, 2006

Day 7 - Chicago

Ahhh laziness... sleeping in to the ripe hour of 9:30... munching on snack foods that would not fit well into my backpacks but are readily available in my sisters semi-stocked kitchen. This is the stuff that prevents anything really interesting from happening that I can write about - a good rest from the trek.

But the other two videos are posted on google video!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=745374138030406691
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5454609999792100833

Although yesterday, I did ride on Lakeshore Dr, during a gorgeous sunset... which i took pictures of, but they somehow got deleted. And was met up with a guy on a GSXR 750. He said "Gettin kind of crazy huh?" I was riding a little obnoxiously... but safely - and I said "Yeh." And he said "Be careful out there." (He wasn't even wearing a helmet) Ok... dumbass.

: )
But today I will rebleed my brakes, and try to see if I can't adjust my idle. Oh and check out to see what kind of turn signals i can stick on my fairingless bike :D ah creativity at its most badass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home