Emily's trip from Baltimore, MD to Monterey, CA on a 98 Yamaha YZF600R

Sunday, July 16, 2006

day 29 - Grand Junction, CO

So last night I decided that I wanted to stay at another motel - since I wasn't going to make it to Salt Lake City last night. I stayed at the Prospector Motel in Grand Junction after finding most motels were full for the night in Delta, the cute little town 30 mi before Grand Junction...

I would not recommend it for those fearful of disreputable looking people - it was a slightly seedy motel. Needless to say, it had no wifi - haha oh well. It did cost 10 less than the last motel I stayed at. Though, since I had to borrow a little more money from my mom this morning... I'm hoping that's the last motel I have to stay at... I'm done with my tent that's too small.

Here is a picture from yesterday! I put some up on the last post too.

Plans for today - get in touch with cousins hopefully! And then head towards salt lake. If I can't get in touch with them I'm not sure what then. But whatever... the day is growing late! And I need to get goin. - Also I just added pictures to my last post - I didn't have enough battery life to get them in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home