Emily's trip from Baltimore, MD to Monterey, CA on a 98 Yamaha YZF600R

Thursday, July 13, 2006

day 26 - Bike Fixed!! - Wagoner, OK

My bike is fixed! The case put back on (no leaking yay!), the oil filter changed, the clutch working, the gears shifting... and now the bike has LEDs, my headphones are fixed, and most everything else is taken off the list of things to do. I'm now putting a new set of mp3s on my mp3 player... and soon will be out of here - with 5 hours of daylight left. Hopefully, I'll clear Oklahoma in that time.

I'm fairly set on a Northern route now... although I haven't confirmed with family up that way, so I may not have places to stay at... Daily posts will come again soon - now that there will be new places and adventures to report! Thanks everyone for the love and support during mech troubles - and thanks most of all to Danny who has proved himself time and again as one of the most helpful people that I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home